Esta Aplicación recoge algunos Datos Personales de sus Usuarios.
Clases de Datos recogidos
Entre las clases de Datos Personales que esta Aplicación recoge, ya sea directamente o a través de terceros, se encuentran: Nombre, Apellido(s), Sexo, Fecha de Nacimiento, Número de teléfono, Número de Identificación Fiscal a efectos de IVA, Razón social, Profesión, Dirección, Número de fax, País, Estado, Provincia, Dirección de correo electrónico, Código postal, Username, Password, Identificación Fiscal, Social Security number (SSN), Ciudad, imagen, Cookie y Datos de uso.
Otros Datos Personales recogidos pueden encontrarse descritos en otros apartados de la presente política de privacidad o en un texto explicativo específico mostrado contextualmente en el momento de la recogida de dichos Datos.
Los Datos Personales pueden ser proporcionados por el Usuario por su propia voluntad, o bien ser recogidos automáticamente durante la utilización de esta Aplicación. Salvo que se indique lo contrario, el uso de Cookies – o de otras medios de seguimiento – por esta Aplicación o por los propietarios de servicios de terceros utilizados por esta Aplicación tiene como finalidad la identificación de los Usuarios y el registro de sus preferencias, con la única finalidad de prestar el servicio solicitado por el Usuario.
La negativa del Usuario a proporcionar ciertos Datos Personales podría imposibilitar a esta Aplicación la prestación de sus servicios.
El Usuario asume la responsabilidad por los Datos Personales de terceros publicados o compartidos mediante esta Aplicación y declara que tiene derecho a comunicarlos o difundirlos públicamente, liberando al Responsable de Tratamiento de toda responsabilidad al respecto.
Modalidad y lugar del Tratamiento de los Datos recogidos
Modalidades de Tratamiento
El Responsable de Tratamiento tratará los Datos de los Usuarios de manera adecuada y adoptará las medidas de seguridad apropiadas para impedir el acceso, la revelación, alteración o destrucción no autorizados de los Datos.
El tratamiento de Datos se realiza mediante ordenadores y/o herramientas informáticas, siguiendo procedimientos y modalidades organizativas estrictamente relacionadas con las finalidades señaladas. Además del Responsable de Tratamiento, en algunos casos podrán acceder a los Datos ciertas categorías de personas encargadas relacionadas con el funcionamiento de la página (administración, ventas, marketing, departamento jurídico y de administración de sistemas) o contratistas externos que presten servicios al Responsable de Tratamiento (tales como proveedores externos de servicios técnicos, empresas de mensajería, “hosting providers”, empresas de informática, agencias de comunicación) que serán nombrados por el Titular como Encargados del Tratamiento, si fuera necesario. Se podrá solicitar al Responsable de Tratamiento en cualquier momento una lista actualizada de dichas personas.
Los Datos serán tratados en la sede operativa del Responsable de Tratamiento, así como en otros lugares en los que se encuentren situadas las partes que también estén involucradas en dicho tratamiento. Para más información, por favor póngase en contacto con el Responsable de Tratamiento.
Período de Conservación
Los Datos serán tratados durante el plazo necesario para prestar el servicio solicitado por el Usuario, o el que se requiera en función de las finalidades descritas en este documento, y el Usuario tendrá en todo momento la facultad de solicitar la interrupción de su Tratamiento o la cancelación de los Datos.
Finalidad del Tratamiento de los Datos recogidos
Los Datos relativos al Usuario son recogidos para permitir la prestación de los servicios propios de la Aplicación, así como para las siguientes finalidades: Acceso a las cuentas de servicios de terceros, Contactar con el Usuario, Registro y autenticación, Interacción con redes sociales y plataformas externas y Estadísticas.
Los Datos Personales utilizados para cada finalidad son descritos en los apartados específicos de este documento.
Permisos de Facebook solicitados por esta Aplicación
Esta Aplicación podrá solicitar permisos de Facebook que le permitan realizar acciones en la cuenta de Facebook del Usuario y recuperar información de ésta, incluyendo Datos Personales.
Para obtener más información acerca de los siguientes permisos, diríjanse a la documentación de los permisos de Facebook y a la política de privacidad de Facebook.
Los permisos solicitados son los siguientes: Acerca de mí, Correo electrónico de contacto, Cumpleaños, Dirección de correo electrónico y Información básica.
Información detallada del tratamiento de los Datos Personales
Se recogen Datos Personales para las siguientes finalidades y utilizando los siguientes servicios:
Acceso a las cuentas de servicios de terceros:
Estos servicios permiten a esta Aplicación acceder a los Datos de tus cuentas en servicios de terceros y realizar accciones con estos.
Estos servicios no se activan automáticamente sino que requieren la autorización expresa del Usuario.
Acceso a la cuenta de Facebook (Esta Aplicación)
Este servicio permite a esta Aplicación conectarse con la cuenta del Usuario en la red social Facebook, proporcionada por Facebook Inc.
Permisos solicitados: Acerca de mí, Correo electrónico de contacto, Cumpleaños y Dirección de correo electrónico.
Lugar de tratamiento : EE.UU. – Política de privacidad
Contactar con el Usuario
Formulario de contacto (Esta Aplicación)
Al rellenar el formulario de contacto con sus Datos, el Usuario autoriza a esta Aplicación a utilizar dichos datos para responder a solicitudes de información, de presupuestos o de cualquier otro tipo que esté indicado en el encabezamiento del formulario.
Datos Personales recogidos: Apellido(s), Código postal, Dirección, Dirección de correo electrónico, Distintas clases de Datos, Estado, Fecha de Nacimiento, Nombre, Número de fax, Número de Identificación Fiscal a efectos de IVA, Número de teléfono, País, Profesión, Provincia, Razón social y Sexo.
Los servicios contenidos en esta sección permiten al Propietario monitorizar y analizar el tráfico web y pueden ser utilizados para rastrear el comportamiento del Usuario.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics es un servicio de análisis web prestado por Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utiliza los Datos recogidos para rastrear y examinar el uso de esta Aplicación, para preparar informes de sus actividades y compartirlos con otros servicios de Google.
Google puede utilizar los Datos recogidos para contextualizar y personalizar los anuncios de su propia red de publicidad.
Datos Personales recogidos: Cookie y Datos de uso.
Lugar de tratamiento : EE.UU. – Política de privacidad – Opt Out
Registro y autenticación
Al registrarse o autenticarse, el Usuario permite que esta Aplicación le identifique y le dé acceso a los servicios dedicados.
Dependiendo de lo indicado a continuación, los servicios de registro y autenticación podrán ser prestados por la asistencia de terceros.
En tal caso, esta Aplicación podrá acceder a algunos Datos almacenados por el servicio de terceros utilizado para el registro o autenticación.
Registro directo (Esta Aplicación)
El Usuario se registra rellenando el formulario de registro y proporcionando sus Datos Personales directamente a esta Aplicación.
Datos Personales recogidos: Apellido(s), Ciudad, Dirección, Dirección de correo electrónico, Distintas clases de Datos, Estado, Fecha de Nacimiento, Identificación Fiscal, imagen, Nombre, Número de fax, Número de teléfono, Password, País, Profesión, Provincia, Razón social, Sexo, Social Security number (SSN) y Username.
Interacción con redes sociales y plataformas externas
Estos servicios permiten interactuar con redes sociales u otras plataformas externas directamente desde las páginas de esta Aplicación.
Las interacciones y la información obtenida por esta Aplicación siempre estarán sometidas a la configuración de privacidad del Usuario en cada red social.
En caso de que se instale un servicio que permita interactuar con redes sociales, es posible que aunque los Usuarios no utilicen el servicio, éste recoja datos de tráfico web relativos a las páginas en las que estén instalados.
Botón “Me gusta” y widgets sociales de Facebook (Facebook)
El botón “Me gusta” y los widgets sociales de Facebook son servicios de interacción con la red social Facebook, prestados por Facebook Inc.
Datos Personales recogidos: Cookie y Datos de uso.
Lugar de tratamiento : EE.UU. – Política de privacidad
Botón +1 y widgets sociales de Google+ (Google)
El botón +1 y los widgets sociales de Google+ son servicios de interacción con la red social Google+, prestados por Google Inc.
Datos Personales recogidos: Cookie y Datos de uso.
Lugar de tratamiento : EE.UU. – Política de privacidad
Información sobre Cookies
Estas Cookies son necesarias para que puedan funcionar los servicios de Estadísticas, descritos en la sección correspondiente.
Cookies Google Analytics.
Dado que la instalación de Cookies de terceros y otros sistemas de rastreo a través de los servicios usados dentro de esta Aplicación no puede ser técnicamente controlada por el Titular, cualquier referencia específica a Cookies y a sistemas de rastreo instalados por terceros ha de considerarse indicativa. A fin de obtener una información completa, consultar la política de privacidad para los correspondientes servicios proveídos por terceros que figuran en este documento.
Información adicional sobre la recogida de Datos y su tratamiento
Los Datos Personales del Usuario podrán ser utilizados para la defensa jurídica del Titular en juicio o en las fases prejudiciales previas a un posible pleito derivado del uso abusivo por parte del Usuario de esta Aplicación o de los servicios relacionados.
El Usuario es consciente de que el Titular puede ser requerido por autoridades públicas a fin de revelar Datos Personales.
Información adicional acerca de los Datos Personales del Usuario
Además de las informaciones contenidas en esta política de privacidad, esta Aplicación podrá proporcionar al Usuario información contextual relativa a servicios específicos o a la recogida y tratamiento de los Datos Personales.
Log del sistema y mantenimiento
Por motivos relativos al funcionamiento y el mantenimiento, esta Aplicación y cualesquiera otros servicios de terceros que se utilicen podrán recoger un Log del sistema, esto es, archivos que registren las interacciones y que pueden contener Datos Personales, tales como la dirección IP del Usuario.
Información no contenida en esta política de privacidad
Se podrá solicitar en cualquier momento información adicional sobre la recogida y el tratamiento de los Datos Personales al Responsable de Tratamiento. Encontrará la información de contacto al inicio del presente documento.
Ejercicio de los derechos por los Titulares de los Datos
Los titulares a los que se refieren los Datos Personales tienen derecho a obtener en cualquier momento la confirmación de que estos han sido almacenados por el Responsable de Tratamiento, a conocer su contenido y origen, a verificar su exactitud o solicitar que sean completados, cancelados, actualizados o rectificados, a que sean anonimizados o a que se bloqueen aquellos Datos Personales que están siendo tratados en contravención de las leyes, así como a oponerse a su tratamiento por cualquier motivo legítimo. Las solicitudes deberán remitirse al Responsable de Tratamiento utilizando los datos de contacto indicados anteriormente.
Modificación de esta política de privacidad
El Responsable de Tratamiento se reserva el derecho de modificar esta política de privacidad en cualquier momento notificándolo a los Usuarios a través de esta página. Se recomienda encarecidamente que revisen esta página con frecuencia, tomando como referencia la fecha de la última modificación indicada al final. En el caso de que un Usuario esté en desacuerdo con alguna de las modificaciones realizadas a esta Política, el Usuario deberá cesar en el uso de esta Aplicación y podrá solicitar al Responsable de Tratamiento que elimine sus Datos Personales. Salvo que se indique lo contrario, la política de privacidad vigente en cada momento será de aplicación a todos los Datos Personales que el Responsable de Tratamiento haya recogido hasta entonces.
Definiciones y referencias legales
Datos Personales (o Datos)
Constituye dato personal cualquier información relativa a una persona física, identificada o identificable, aunque sea indirectamente, mediante referencia a cualquier otra información, inclusive a un número de identificación personal.
Datos de Uso
Los datos personales recogidos de forma automática por esta Aplicación (o por servicios de terceros utilizados por esta Aplicación), que podrán incluir: las direcciones IP o nombres de dominio de los ordenadores utilizados por el Usuario que se conecte a esta Aplicación, las direcciones URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), la hora de la solicitud, el método utilizado para realizar la solicitud al servidor, las dimensiones del archivo obtenido en respuesta, el código numérico indicando el estado de la respuesta del servidor (resultado satisfactorio, error, etc…), el país de origen, las características del navegador y del sistema operativo utilizados por el visitante, las diversas coordenadas temporales de la visita (por ejemplo, el tiempo de permanencia en cada una de las páginas) y los detalles relativos al itinerario seguido dentro de la Aplicación, con especial referencia a la secuencia de páginas consultadas, a los parámetros relativos al sistema operativo y al entorno informático del Usuario.
El individuo que utiliza esta Aplicación, que debe coincidir con el Titular de los Datos o bien haber sido autorizado por éste y cuyos Datos Personales son objeto de tratamiento.
Titular de los Datos
La persona física o jurídica a la que se refieren los Datos Personales.
Encargado del Tratamiento
La persona física, jurídica, administración pública o cualquier otra institución, asociación u organización autorizada por el Responsable de Tratamiento a tratar los Datos Personales de conformidad con esta política de privacidad.
Responsable de Tratamiento (o Propietario)
La persona física, jurídica, administración pública o cualquier otra institución, asociación u organización con la facultad, incluso solidariamente con otro Responsable de Tratamiento, de tomar decisiones relativas a la finalidad, los métodos de tratamiento de los Datos Personales y los medios utilizados, incluyendo las medidas de seguridad relativas al funcionamiento y el uso de esta Aplicación. A menos que se especifique lo contrario, el Responsable de Tratamiento es el Propietario de esta Aplicación.
La herramienta de hardware o software mediante la cual se han recogidos los Datos Personales del Usuario.
Pequeña unidad de datos almacenada en el dispositivo del Usuario.
Aviso a los Usuarios europeos: la presente declaración de privacidad ha sido redactada en cumplimiento de las obligaciones previstas en el Art. 10 de la Directiva 95/46/CE, y de acuerdo con las disposiciones de la Directiva 2002/58/CE, modificada por la Directiva 2009/136/CE, en materia de Cookies.
Esta política de privacidad se refiere únicamente a esta Aplicación.
Responsable de Tratamiento de los Datos y Propietario
QUIERO HACERLO INC. - 8 The Green, Ste A Dover, DE 19901. United States of America
This Agreement was last modified on 30 July 2019.
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website or our Services. We have incorporated by reference some linked information.
In this User Agreement:
"Atexto", "we", "our", "company" or "the company" or "us" means Atexto LLC.
"Inactive Account" means a User Account that has not been logged into for a 6 month period, or other period determined by us from time to time.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all intellectual property rights, existing worldwide and the subject matter of such rights, including: (a) patents, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b) any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in paragraph (a), whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered and whether existing under any laws, at common law or in equity.
"Task" means a job offered by Atexto via the Website.
"User" means a User that offers their services through the Website.
"Atexto Services" means all services provided by us to you.
"User", "you" or "your" means an individual who visits or uses the Website, including via the API.
"User Contract" means: (1) this User Agreement; (2) any other contractual provisions accepted by both the User and Atexto uploaded to the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement; (3) the Task terms as awarded and accepted on the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement; and (4) any other material incorporated by reference from time to time.
"Website" means the Websites operated by Atexto and available at: Atexto.com and any of its regional or other domains or properties, and any related Atexto service, tool or application, specifically including mobile web, any iOS App and any Android App, or API or other access mechanism.
By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with Atexto.
We may amend this User Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The Website is an online venue where Users sell their services. Users must register for an Account in order to sell their services. The Website enables Users to work online to complete tasks and to use the services that we provide.
We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
Before using the Website, you must read the whole User Agreement, the Website policies and all linked information.
You will not use the Website if you:
- are not able to form legally binding contracts;
- are under the age of 16;
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of United States or other applicable jurisdiction;
- are suspended from using the Website; or
- do not hold a valid email address.
All free user accounts are associated with individuals. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Subject to your local laws, a person over 15 but under 18 can use an adult's account with the permission of the account holder. However, the account holder is responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the User's Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this User Agreement is a contract with the User as an individual (not the business or company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
A company, corporation, trust, partnership or other non-individual corporate entity may be a User subject to an eligible corporate account which pays corporate subscriptions.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
4. Using Atexto
While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- post content in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- fail to deliver services purchased from you;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Atexto;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
- transfer your Atexto account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Atexto, the Website, or the interests or property of Atexto users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or Atexto's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- use Atexto to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).
5. Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged intellectual property rights infringement. Our Copyright Infringement Policy is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify.
6. Fees and Services
We charge fees for certain services, such as introduction fees for tasks, listing upgrades and memberships. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged, which we may change from time to time and will update by placing on our Website. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, discounts on memberships) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post a temporary promotional event or new service on the Websites, or as notified through promotional correspondence.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in United States Dollars.
For a limited promotional period, Atexto will provide site credits or reduced fees limited to certain users as a reward for referrals of new Users. The promotion is based on existing users of the website ("Referrers") referring new Users users ("Referees") with the intention to complete their first task. In some cases, the credit may be given in the form of coupon links or codes, where the Referrer in that case is the website itself.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The Referrer must be an existing user of the Website.
- All members of the program, referrer and referees are subject to all other terms and conditions of the website, which in case of dispute, are held above this section.
- All members of the program must be over the age of 16 years.
- Referees must be referred using the specific promotional links or via links in email or other promotional correspondence specific to this promotion.
- Users may be asked to provide verification of payment or other user information before receiving the credit.
- Any site credit that has been given in relation to this promotion may expire at any time determined by the Company.
- Atexto reserves the right to review classifications of Referees for the purpose of this promotion, to ensure fair use of this promotion. To be eligible for this promotion, Referees must not have had any active account on Atexto.
- Atexto may require that both parties fill in and complete their profiles and/or pass identity checks before payments are released.
- This promotion may be withdrawn for a specific user or set of users, if significant reversals, fraud or chargebacks are observed, if Atexto believes that there is a risk of funds being subject to reversal or chargeback, in cases of disputes between Referee and Referrer, or for any other reason.
- For any specific Referrer user, Atexto may choose to cap the maximum value of site credit accrued by an individual or collection of users.
- Atexto reserves the right to disallow use of this promotion in its sole and absolute discretion, with respect to fair use of this promotion, or to prevent any suspected fraud.
- Atexto reserves the right to require submission of further information from any party applying to make use of this promotion, for investigating fraud and for risk management and related purposes, in particular to request evidence of bona fide work being done in relation to any Task with the site credit.
- Atexto reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Atexto reserves the right to cancel the promotion in any region if it is deemed or becomes unlawful to offer the promotion to any resident of that region.
- Atexto reserves the right to cap the total site credit available under the program.
- Any site credit may not be duplicated, sold, traded or transferred in any manner, including but not limited to being withdrawn for cash.
- Atexto reserves the right to reverse credit earned if it determines that the referrers or referees are not acting as users of the site in good faith.
- Referrals should have unique payment sources in order to qualify the parent for the referral credit.
- Bonus credit is only reserved for referring users who act at all times in good faith and who signed up to the site with actual intent of using the website for its intended purposes.
- Atexto reserves the right to remove credit or remove users from participating in the program if the company determines the users to be acting in bad faith and are abusing the program.
- The decisions of management are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Management, employees of Atexto and its related companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Any term or condition in these terms found to be void, unenforceable or illegal may be severed and the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- Atexto reserves the right to set the bonus credits for each individual referrer and individual referral users and to release said bonus credit in any currency the company sees fit.
- Atexto is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the tasks.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
Depending on your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
8. Payment Administration Agent
You acknowledge and agree that we may in our sole discretion, from time to time, appoint our related bodies corporate, affiliates, or any other third party to act as our agent to accept or make payments (including merchant facilities) from or to Users on our behalf.
If your payment is made through an Ingenico Group (Global Collect) gateway in GBP, your acquiring bank will be Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. and merchant of record will be Atexto Outsourcing UK Limited as Payment Administration Agent under this agreement.
Such a third party will have the same rights, powers and privileges that we have under this User Agreement and will be entitled to exercise or enforce their rights, powers and privileges as our agent or in their own name. In no event shall we be liable to any User for any loss, damage or liability resulting from the Payment Administration Agent's negligence and/or acts beyond the authority given by Atexto.
We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media as part of the Atexto Services and/or other marketing materials relating to the Website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such a request in writing.
You acknowledge that we may use the content of your profile information on the Website for marketing and other related purposes.
When you give us content, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) we act only as a forum for the online distribution and publication of User content. We make no warranty that User content is made available on the Website. We have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by us with respect to your User content; (2) we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, whether or not the content was actually made available on the Website; and (3) any and all content submitted to the Website is subject to our approval. We may reject, approve or modify your User content at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that your content:
- will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
- will not violate any law or regulation;
- will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons
- will not contain material linked to terrorist activities
- will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about User or any other individual; and
- will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You acknowledge and agree that we may transfer your personal information to a related body corporate and your information may be transferred outside of the United States of America. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you acknowledge and agree that we may be unable to provide you with access to the Website and Atexto Services and may close your Account.
Information on the Website may contain general information about legal, financial, health and other matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to professional advice. If you have specific questions about any matter you should consult your professional adviser.
We provide unmonitored access to third party content, including User feedback and articles with original content and opinions (or links to such third party content). We only act as a portal and have no liability based on, or related to, third party content on the Website, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal discipline.
The Website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not control the websites to which we link from the Website. We do not endorse the content, products, services, practices, policies or performance of the websites we link to from the Website. Use of third party content, links to third party content and/or websites is at your risk.
In relation to deletion or hiding of any information or content, using the Website to delete, hide or otherwise dispose of information does not imply permanent deletion of content or information. Information may be retained for a period of time to fulfil record keeping, regulatory, compliance, statistical, law enforcement and other obligations.
11. Feedback, Reputation and Reviews
You acknowledge that you transfer copyright of any feedback, reputation or reviews you leave consisting of comments and any rating(s) (e.g. quality, communication etc.) together with any composite rating by us. You acknowledge that such feedback, reputation and reviews belong solely to us, notwithstanding that we permit you to use it on our Website while you remain a User. You must not use, or deal with, such feedback, reputation and reviews in any way inconsistent with our policies as posted on the Website from time to time without our prior written permission.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the Atexto feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
Our feedback ratings belong to us and may not be used for any purpose other than facilitating the provision of User Services via the Website. You may not use your User or Buyer feedback (including, but not limited to, marketing or exporting your any or all of your composite rating(s) or feedback comments) in any real or virtual venue other than a website operated by Atexto or its related entities, without our written permission.
Unless otherwise agreed with us, you must not advertise an external website, product or service on the Website. Any website address posted on the Website, including in a listing, bid, listing description, clarification board or the message board, must relate to a Task, Contest, item listed, user or service being performed on the Website.
We may display advertisements or promotions on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the presence of such advertisements or promotions or any subsequent dealings with third parties. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that content of any advertisements or promotions may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property or proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly authorised by Atexto or third party right holders, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, appropriate or create derivative works based on such advertisement/promotions.
13. Communication With Other Users
Communication with other users on the Website must be conducted through the text, audio and or video chat functionality, along with message boards, public clarification boards, Task message board, direct message sending and other communication channels provided on the Website.
You must not post your email address or any other contact information (including but not limited to Skype ID or other identifying strings on other platforms) on the Website, except in the "email" field of the signup form, at our request or as otherwise permitted by us on the Website.
Unless you have a prior relationship with a User, you must only communicate with Users via the Website. You must not, and must not attempt to, communicate with other Users through any other means including but not limited to email, telephone, Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, WeChat, SnapChat, GTalk, GChat or Yahoo.
In relation to video chat and audio chat, any terms agreed to between any Users must be confirmed in writing using the chat or direct message function.
Atexto may use information such as your name, location, display or username, and or your image, in relation to the provision messaging services on the Website or in the mobile apps.
We may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes.
14. Identity / Know Your Customer
You authorise us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request: (1) provide further information to us, which may include your date of birth and or other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you; (2) take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments; or (3) verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your passport or driver's licence). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding your identification together with a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step. We also reserve the right to request a video interview with you to validate this information, your identity, your background and your skills.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Website and/or Atexto Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
We reserve the right to update your particulars on the website in order to match any identity documentation that has been provided. Disbursements such as wire transfers from the website may only be made to the beneficiary matching your provided identity documents and account information.
If you are not Atexto Verified User you may not be able to withdraw funds from your Atexto Account, and other restrictions may apply. See the Know Your Customer and Identity Verification Policy for more details.
15. User Services
You must ensure that you are aware of any domestic laws (including common law), international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations relevant to you as a User or in any other uses you make of the Website.
If another User breaches any obligation to you, you are solely responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have. For the avoidance of doubt, we have no responsibility for enforcing any rights under a User Contract.
Depending on their jurisdiction, Users may have rights under statutory warranties that cannot lawfully be excluded. Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to override a right that by applicable law may not be excluded. Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to violate any laws relating to unfair contracts, and this agreement has been specifically redrafted to ensure compliance with unfair contracts legislation. To the extent that any component of this User Agreement is in conflict with inalienable rights under local laws, all parties intend for this agreement to be read down only insofar as to be in compliance with such local laws and no further.
Each User acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Buyers and Users is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this User Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Users. Nothing in this User Agreement shall in any way be construed as forming a joint venture, partnership or an employer-employee relationship between Atexto and any User.
You may have positive funds if you have successfully completed a Task and funds have been released to you. There are also circumstances where funds may have been credited to your Account in relation to an affiliate program or a referral program.
Funds in your Account are held by us in our operating accounts held with financial institutions. Funds in your Account are not held separately by us, and may be commingled with our general operating funds, and/or funds of other User's Accounts.
You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for funds that are in your Account.
We may receive interest on funds held by us in our operating accounts from financial institutions with whom we hold our operating accounts. Any such interest earned belongs to us and we will not be liable to any User for any imputed interest on such funds.
If your Account has negative funds, we may:
- set-off the negative amount with funds that you subsequently receive into your Account;
- if you have funds in multiple currencies in your Account and one of the currencies becomes negative for any reason, we may set-off the negative amount against funds you maintain in a different currency (at an exchange rate applied by us);
- reverse payments you have made from your Account to other User Accounts on the Website;
- deduct amounts you owe us from money you subsequently add or receive into your Account; or
- immediately suspend or limit your Account until such time as your Account no longer has a negative amount.
In the event that we offset a negative amount of funds pursuant to this section, it may be bundled with another debit coming out of your Account.
We reserve the right to collect any funds owed to us by any other legal means.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not a bank or other licensed financial institution and do not provide banking services or any financial services to you;
- the funds shown in your Account represents our unsecured obligations to you with respect to your rights to direct us to make payment in relation to the purchase and sale of User Services through the Website and provision of the Atexto Services;
- if you were a User acquired in an acquisition and your account was migrated to the Website, we are responsible for your positive funds only to the extent of the legal documentation between us and any acquired marketplace, along with this agreement, and you acknowledge specifically that the onus is on you to confirm the validity of your fund, and that any understatement or misstatement in relation to this is not a claim against us, and belongs with the counterparty of any prior user agreement to which you agreed;
- to the extent that we are required to release funds from your Account to you, you will become our unsecured creditor until such funds are paid to you;
- we are not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to such funds or payments;
- the amount of funds showing in your Account is not insured and is not a guaranteed deposit;
- funds may only loaded into your Account, or released from your Account, by us and you must only use the mechanisms available on the Website to pay for, or receive funds in respect of User Services;
- any refunds required to be processed in your favour will be returned only to the source of the original deposit, and cannot be redirected to any other payment source;
- we will hold funds in respect of the amount of your Account in an account held by us with a financial institution (or in any manner that we decide in our sole discretion from time to time) and such funds are not segregated into a separate account; and
- we may commingle your funds with funds of other Users and our own funds and such commingled funds could be used to pay other Users or for our general corporate purposes or otherwise, however, we will remain obliged to release or refund funds at your direction in accordance with this User Agreement.
17. Limits & Fraud Prevention
We reserve the right to suspend a User withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected to be fraudulent.
If we become aware that any funds received into an Account from another Account as a result of a fraudulent transaction, this will be reversed immediately. If those funds have already been released to you, you must pay the funds into your Account. If you do not do so, we may suspend, limit or cancel your account, or take action against you to recover those funds.
We may, in our sole discretion, place a limit on any or all of the funds in your Account (thereby preventing any use of the funds) if:
- we believe there may be an unacceptable level of risk associated with you, your Account, or any or all of your transactions, including if we believe that there is a risk that such funds will be subject to reversal or chargeback;
- we believe that the beneficiary of the payment is someone other than you;
- we believe that the payment is being made to a country where we do not offer our Service; or
- we are required to do so by law or applicable law enforcement agencies.
If you are involved in a dispute, we may (in certain circumstances) place a temporary limit on the funds in your Account to cover the amount of any potential liability. If the dispute is resolved in your favour, we will lift the limit on your funds and those funds may be released to you. If the dispute is not resolved in your favour, we may remove the funds from your Account. We may also place a limit on your account in circumstances where we suspect you of fraudulent or other unacceptable behaviour, while we investigate any such matter.
You may ask for a refund at any time for any funds that you have paid into your Account except if the amount to refund relates to fees or charges payable to us.
If the amount the User has asked to refund relates to our fees and charges, the process set out in the Clause "Disputes with Us" must be followed.
If we agree to the refund, the funds will be received by the User via the same payment method(s) that the User used to make the original payment to us.
We may refund funds to Users irrespective of whether a User has requested funds be refunded if: (1) we are required by law or consider that we are required by law to do so; (2) we determine that refunding funds to the User will avoid any dispute or an increase in our costs; (3) we refund funds to the User in accordance with any refund policy specified by us from time to time; (4) we find out that the original payment made by the User is fraudulent; (5) the User made a duplicate payment in error; or (6) we consider, in our sole opinion, that it is likely that the refund of funds is necessary to avoid a credit card chargeback.
You can request a refund by using our customer support website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you initiate any chargeback request or other "Request for Information" or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
If you have already initiated a chargeback request with your credit card issuer, you must not request a refund of funds by contacting us and must not seek double recovery.
If we reasonably determine, having considered all the relevant circumstances, that you have made an excessive or unreasonable number of requests to refund funds back to you or chargebacks, we may suspend, limit or close your Account.
Your first withdrawal of funds earned may be delayed for up to fifteen days for security and fraud purposes.
Subsequent withdrawals may be delayed for up to fifteen days where our fraud prevention policies require a delay.
We may impose a minimum withdrawal amount for funds earned. The maximum you can withdraw per month is $10,000 unless otherwise specifically agreed with support.
We may require you to be Atexto Verified User before you can withdraw funds from your Atexto Account, irrespective of whether or not a delay has been enforced.
You acknowledge and agree that we may seek to verify your identity or request additional information from you as part of our anti-fraud and Know Your Customer policy, as outlined in the section on "Identity / Know Your Customer" sections of this agreement.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a User files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions.
You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by Buyers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If you initiate any chargeback request or other "Request for Information" or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
21. Inactive Accounts
User Accounts that have not been logged into for a period of time will incur a maintenance fee per month, until either the account is closed or reactivated, for storage, bandwidth, support and management costs of providing hosting of the User's profile, portfolio storage, listing in directories, promotion of your profile on the Website and elsewhere, file storage, message transmission, general administrative matters and message and other storage costs.
We reserve the right to close an Inactive Account.
We reserve the right to close an account with nil or negative funds.
22. Right to Refuse Service
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of this User Agreement;
- if you under-bid on any Task in an attempt to renegotiate the actual price privately, to attempt to avoid fees;
- if we determine that you have infringed legal rights (resulting in actual or potential claims), including infringing Intellectual Property Rights;
- if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- you do not respond to account verification requests;
- you do not complete account verification when requested within 3 months of the date of request;
- you are the subject of a United Nations, EU, USA or other applicable sanctions regime, or our banking and payment relationships otherwise preclude us from conducting business with you;
- to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- for other reasons.
If we close your Account due to your breach of this User Agreement, you may also become liable for certain fees as described in this User Agreement.
Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you have breached this User Agreement, you must pay us all fees owed to us and reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all of our employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) the damages that we will sustain as a result of your breach of this User Agreement will be substantial and will potentially include (without limitation) fines and other related expenses imposed on us by our payment processors and Users and that those damages may be extremely difficult and impracticable to ascertain; (2) if you breach this User Agreement, we may fine you up to US$3,000 for each breach and/or we may take legal action against you to recover losses that are in excess of the fine amount; (3) a fine of up to US$3,000 is a presently reasonable pre-estimate or minimum estimate of our damages, considering all currently existing circumstances, including (without limitation) the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to us that reasonably could be anticipated and the anticipation that proof of actual damages may be impractical or extremely difficult; and (4) we may release the entire (or part of the) amount of the fine from your Account to us.
If we close your Account for a reason other than as a result of your breach of this User Agreement, unless as otherwise specified in this User Agreement, you will be entitled to receive any payment due from us to you.
In the event that we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
Some of the Websites will display rates in the local currency of that Website, in addition to the actual amount. These rates are based on a conversion from the originating currency using indicative market exchange rates. You understand and agree that these rates are only indicative and the amount specified in the origin currency is the actual amount.
As a convenience service, you may withdraw funds from the Website in another currency. If you wish to do so, you will be quoted an exchange rate which will be available for the time specified, which you may choose to accept. We may charge a fee for effecting the currency conversion transactions. This fee will be embedded within the rate provided to you and the currency exchange will be settled immediately.
We reserve the right to reject any request for a conversion of currency at any time.
You are responsible for all risks associated with converting and maintaining funds in various available currencies, including but not limited to the risk that the value of these funds will fluctuate as exchange rates change, which could result in decreases in the value of your funds in aggregate. You must not use (or attempt to use) the Website to engage in speculative trading, which could result in substantial losses. We are not a financial services provider.
All information included on the Website in respect of currency conversion is general information only. Use of currency conversion is at your own risk. Currency conversions are final and irreversible.
24. Survival and Release
This agreement supersedes any other agreement between you and the Company. If any part of this document is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this document will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of this document is not a waiver of any of our rights to later enforce that or any other part of this documents. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under this document from time to time.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release the Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services. If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
25. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website via any means, including for the avoidance of doubt access to our API or application programming interface, for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere with, damage, manipulate, disrupt, disable, modify, overburden, or impair any device, software system or network connected to or used (by you or us) in relation to the Website or your Account, or assist any other person to do any of these things, or take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the websites without the prior express written permission of Atexto and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the Websites, services or tools; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
26. Closing Your Account
You may close your Account at any time. The option is located in the Account Settings.
Account closure is subject to:
- not having any outstanding listings on the Website;
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account); and
- paying any outstanding fees or amounts owing on the Account.
We may retain some of your personal information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Closing your account does not necessarily delete or remove all of the information we hold.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venturers and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Website and Atexto Services.
In addition, we can apply any funds in your Account against any liabilities you owe to us or loss suffered by us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this User Agreement.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the Atexto Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorised access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
30. No Warranty as to Each User's Purported Identity
We cannot and do not confirm each User's purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by us.
31. No Warranty as to Content
The Website is a dynamic time-sensitive Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidentally by us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
Our Services, the Website and all content on it are provided on an 'as is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranty about:
- the Website or any User Services or Atexto Services;
- the accuracy, reliability, availability, veracity, timeliness or content of the Website or any User Services or Atexto Services;
- whether the Website or User Services or Atexto Services will be up-to-date, uninterrupted, secure, error-free or non-misleading;
- whether defects in the Website will be corrected;
- whether the Website, the User Services or the Atexto Services or any data, content or material will be backed up or whether business continuity arrangements are in place in respect of the Website, User Services or Atexto Services;
- any third party agreements or any guarantee of business gained by you through the Website, User Services or Atexto Services or us; or
- the Website, User Services or Atexto Services or infrastructure on which they are based, being error or malicious code free, secure, confidential or performing at any particular standard or having any particular function.
To every extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
32. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you;
- any loss of income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you;
- any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Website.
The limitations on our liability to you above shall apply whether or not we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, nothing in this User Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of us and our affiliates and related entities where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation including those within the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and relevant state fair trading legislation.
To the extent that we are able to limit the remedies available under this User Agreement, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at our sole discretion) to the supply of the Atexto services again or the payment of the cost of having the Atexto services supplied again.
33. Legal Limitations
As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation. We may plead this User Agreement in bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against us for any matter arising out of any transaction or otherwise in respect of this User Agreement.
You and we agree that you and we will only be permitted to bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person's or party's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. In addition, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favour of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party's individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Users.
Legal notices will be served or to the email address you provide to Atexto during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Any notices to Atexto must be given by registered ordinary post (or if posted to or from a place outside the United States of America, by registered airmail).
35. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Delaware, United States of America. We encourage you to try and resolve disputes using certified mediation (such as online dispute resolution processes). If a dispute cannot be resolved then you and Atexto irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware, United States of America.
The provisions of this User Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced. This Agreement may be assigned by us to an associated entity at any time, or to a third party without your consent in the event of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets. In the event of any sale or transfer you will remain bound by this User Agreement.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
38. No Waiver
Our failure to act with respect to an anticipated or actual breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Nothing in this section shall exclude or restrict your liability arising out of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the Website and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your Account.
40. Additional Terms
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading on the Atexto Website. In addition there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your responsibility to check our Help pages and policies to make sure you comply. Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our Websites, including but not limited to:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Atexto Website. When using particular services on our Website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Website, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are incorporated into this User Agreement.
Atexto LLC is located at 8 The Green, Ste A Dover, DE 19901. United States of America.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and Atexto.
49. Abusing Atexto
Atexto reserves to the greatest extent possible all rights, without limiting any other remedies, to limit, suspend or terminate our service(s) and or user account(s), suspend or ban access to our services, remove any content, and to take any and all technical or legal steps to ban users.
Without limiting the reasons for taking the aforementioned actions, conduct giving rise to this response could include:
- use of our services for any illegitimate or non bona fide purpose
- creating problems with other users or potential legal liabilities
- infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties
- acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of any of our policies
- abuse of any staff members including inappropriate or unreasonable communications
- abuse or poor performance in the Preferred Atexto Program
- any attempt to use Atexto's platform or services for any objectionable purpose
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this User Agreement, please contact us by using our website or emailing us at email@example.com.